5 Turn Offs
1. Arrogance. Every girl likes a guy who has a little bit of confidence but there is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. No one wants to date a person with the ego the size of the star betelgeuse.
2. Indecisiveness. I had one guy tell me he didn’t know how he felt about me. I’m sorry, but how in all things bubblegum, do you NOT know how you feel about someone. It’s simple, you either like them or you don’t- I don’t understand how you can turn such a black and white subject, gray. Just tell me you don’t like me, I’m a big girl, I can handle myself.
3. Hot & Cold. First you’re interested, and then you’re not. Do you like playing games? I don’t have time to figure out the puzzle called you. Just be honest, stop showing interest then leave me hanging out to dry. It’s like you can sense when I’m finally getting over you and then you enter yourself back into my life again and mess me all up inside. And you know what the worst part is? I let you.
4. No Respect. Don’t belittle a girl while you’re with your friends just to seem cool. Cause you know what you look like? A jerk. Also, don’t pressure a girl into doing things she’s not comfortable with. Learn to accept the word No.
- And girls, if a guy ever uses this line: “Well if you love me you’d do so n’ so…”
- Respond right back with this: “Well if you loved ME, you wouldn’t be trying to guilt me into something I’m clearly not comfortable with.” And just walk away, because you deserve way better.
- 5. And finally, if he’s never there for you/ you can’t trust him. It’s obvious that if you can’t trust that significant other, then your relationship will go nowhere. If he’s never there for you when you really need him, and if he makes no effort to try and be there for you when you reach out, then how do you expect to have a lasting, intimate, relationship?
- So that’s all I have to say! (: Of course let it be known that this can be done both ways. I have seen all these things happen to plenty of guys as well. I only wrote it from a girl’s point of view because hey, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m a girl too!
- As always, xoxo